206 Market Street West
206 Market Street West, ca. 1890
Two-story, rendered brick traditional row building, situated on an alley, with flat roof and flat parapet. Two storefronts, each has central recessed entrances with large display windows on either side. Doors are recessed further behind entrance area and are wood with glass lights. Large display windows grouped with no visible mullions, and beginning at inner door recess, angle into the recessed entrance area continuing to the front façade.
Upper façade contains six 1/1 double-hung wood sash windows. A suspended metal awning spans the full width of the building and supported by steel tension rods. At the cornice, two belt courses remain visible with soldier course between. Concrete coping at parapet.